Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dora & Jillian

Jillian went to her first show on May 29th, to see Dora the Explorer.

(If you don't know who Dora is, she's basically crack for toddlers.)

Anyway, my mom took her to the 7pm show. She just loved it, smiling, dancing, and clapping her hands with everyone else. I wish I could have seen that! Once the intermission started, she got irritable and wanted to leave. Even when the show started up again, she was d.o.n.e. I think she fell asleep on the way home and proceeded to keep my mom up till midnight.

Saturday night was quiet. Chores during the day, and I'm pretty sure I was in bed by 9:30pm. And to think I used to wish I was an adult so I could stay up as late as I wanted to! HA!

Today, we spent the afternoon with Michael's sisters and their children. It was wonderful; great company, non-fussy and non-crying kids, and fabulous food. We would have stayed longer, but we needed to pick Jillian up. Got to spend time with Mom, but soon enough, we were back on the road home.

Well, it's 9:10pm now, so that leaves me about 20 minutes before my bedtime. Susan seems to think that waking up at 4am is a good idea. Yeesh. I guess I'm officially un-cool now.

No comments: