Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day even though I'm still uncomfortable from the surgery. Michael's been a huge help around the house, and has been making supper for me.

Mom took Jillian all day Saturday and returned her on Sunday. It was great to have Jillian spend time with her Abuela, but we still missed her lots.

Michael got the girls to make me cards for Mother's Day; they each have their footprints on the front page-I love it! Hallmark's got nothing on these! It's even got their toe-prints on there too! Also got a few SD cards for my new camera that Mom gave me for my birthday-Perfect! I've been a bit of a shutterbug lately, so it's nice not to have to download the pictures every few days.

Don't know how on earth I can top that for Father's Day... I remember making a card for Michael from Jillian.
Picture of an 'eye'
Picture of a 'heart'
Picture of Jillian pointing to the camera 'you'

Better get my thinking cap on!

No comments: