Friday, May 29, 2009

Hair of the Dog

Most people think pregnancy lasts only 9 months. Yes, you carry the baby for that long, but the hormones like to party it up a big longer in the body, and now they are starting to realize that the party's over and it's time to go home.

My hair has started to fall out. This happened with Jillian too, and don't ask me why I'm surprised and shocked at the amount that falls out every day.

You wanna wig? Fake moustache? Beard? Lemme run my fingers through my hair a few times. There ya go.

Unfortunately Susan is going through this too, thanks to breastfeeding. I don't know if her hair would have fallen out any sooner had I been giving her formula from the start or not. Jillian's hair fell out and it looked like we shaved the bottom 1/2 of her head. Susan's heading in the same direction. I'm just glad it didn't happen in reverse, or she would be looking like a balding person with a mullet.

Luckily, Susan has fine, teeny-tiny adorable baby hair. You barely even notice when it's gone. Me? I look like I literally pull clumps out of my hair.

No comments: