Thursday, June 04, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

I was hanging out on the bed with Susan while I was talking to my friend Shawn. I put her on her tummy, and *poof*, she rolled over!

I told Shawn, and his response was, "OK". LOL... I found it funny because I would have had the same reaction before I had kids.

I was practicing with her every time I took her out of the crib or when she had her tummy time. She seemed to like it. Before this, she would move around like a minute hand on a clock when on her tummy.

One of my favourite things to do to her is to kiss her neck while sounding like Cookie Monster. She starts to giggle (then gets the hiccups). I LOVE IT!!!

Jillian's still indifferent to Susan, but today she's started drooling...on purpose?! And she knows that she's doing it too; she even makes little bubbles! What the heck is that about??? I guess she sees all the wet shirts that Susan slobbers on? At least she's still feeding herself. She can really put away Shepherd's Pie by herself. And I'm thrilled that she was asleep by 8:30pm tonight. For the last week, she's been up till midnight. I've had to wake her up before 7am, and make sure she gets little or no naptime. It finally worked! Now I have to keep her entertained in the morning instead of crawling back to bed-boo hoo!

Susan's not ready to eat cereal yet, but I'm sure in the next month or two, she'll be rearing to go. She's already showing interest in watching us eat, and even makes chewing motions when we do. She's already got her fists in her mouth, and Michael helped her tonight with her toes.

Wow! This was really rambling. Hope I didn't bore you too much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum, Shepherd's Pie....How do you make yours?