Monday, June 22, 2009

5 Months Old

Susan's still going strong. Her rolling over is getting better. In fact, she rolled on her back last night at 3AM(yes, she sleeps on her tummy and I can hear you yelling at me!), woke up completely, and called me. When I showed up, she was wriggling and proud of her accomplishments, and wanted to celebrate by eating.

I managed to stumble to bed about 20 minutes later...

Something new I learned with Jillian the other day:
She was eating her rice and enjoying it. As she was working on her last mouthful of food, I placed a bowl of applesauce in front of her. She immediately spat out her rice so she could enjoy her dessert.

Lesson learned!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

David would ONLY sleep on his tummy, and with an 18 month old in the house, I was all for sleeping, tummy be damned....

Fawn said...

I am definitely not yelling at you. I'm all for sleep, too. :)

Good for Susan for rolling over! Halia seems to just be skipping that particularly lesson altogether.

And Jillian -- AHAHAHA!

Idania said...

Thanks for the supportive comments; I was *so* against tummy sleeping for Jillian, and I didn't have a full night's sleep for the first 18 months, and this time around, it's heavenly to know I won't be woken up till 5:30!