Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three Months

Susan's reached the 3 month mark today. I suppose that doesn't really make her a 'new'-born anymore, but more in the simpler 'baby' category. She has changed a lot. She's able to recognize Michael, Jillian and myself (with an adorable smile when she does realize that we're there!), and really getting into her baby talk. She'll pinch me really hard too, but at least I know it's not malicious, just pretty painful! Her nails are getting stronger, and I've got a nice set of scratches just below my collarbones-hopefully non-permanent.

The hardest thing about last month was getting her to drink for the bottle, but I'm glad that Michael was able to pull it off.

The best thing (so far) is having her sleep through the night! It's definitely in the 6-8 hour range, and makes for a better-rested Mommy. Ahhh...

Jillian's grown even more accepting and is used to having her around. She even loves to help me out:



She's trying to give Susan her bottle, having watched me closely. She's also given me Susan's diapers when it's time to change her. I guess Jillian realizes that Susan is here to stay!

No comments: