Sunday, April 19, 2009

Olivia

I met my newest niece at Pam's house. (Maybe I should call her Banana Pam-see my last post). She was born earlier this month, but we only got to see her yesterday because either Michael was sick, or I was sick. No need to share that kind of love!!!

Anyway, it's only been 2 months since Susan was born, but she's changed so much, it was great to hold a smaller version. There's just something about looking at a baby asleep, with hands around the face, all wobbly and curled up, and the way that they relax against you...ahhh.

Oh, I still get that with Susan, but she's getting more physical too. My lap has been a jumping off point lately, and she doesn't just lay there unless she's totally asleep. Even then, she likes to fart on me. Constantly. But that's another story.

Another thing I enjoyed is that our first girls are 9 months apart. Huge in baby terms, but when they get older, it won't mean much. It'll be great for them to have cousins to play with.

No comments: