Thursday, March 19, 2009

Potty Time

I was feeling energetic yesterday and decided to be more proactive with getting Jillian toilet trained. In the AM, I took her diaper off and encouraged her to sit on her potty after I demonstrated for her. For about 2 hours, I was on 'pee-pee' watch.

I thought I heard a grunt and saw her pushing...out came a poop and landed on the floor. I probably looked too panicky trying to get her to sit down so she could get the rest out, but she was not having any of it. I felt that we were starting to get stressed, and didn't want her to get discouraged about the potty, so I put her diaper back on.

She promptly peed in it.

Later on that evening, I gave Jillian her bath. More grunts, and she pooped in the bathtub...guess who got to pick up the pieces??? Michael thought it was funny.

Scores:
Mommy: 0
Potty: 0
Diapers: 4
Bathtub: 1

2 comments:

Fawn said...

Doesn't Jillian get a score? ;)

Unknown said...

Care to guess how many times I was on Poopy Pick Up duty?