Friday, January 30, 2009

Wow...it's quiet in the house and I have a few minutes to myself before the booby monster wakes up!

Susan's 9 days old already and I can't imagine her not being around. I'm sure Jillian could though! She's a very peaceful baby, crying when she's hungry or when we give her a bath. She's also quite strong. She was able to lift her head from the first day-my chiropractor was amazed. Still has to learn some head control, because she can look like a chicken that's pecking for food..it's hilarious!

I find myself very protective of her as well. I think it's mostly because Jillian doesn't realize her strength yet, and sees her as a doll. If I'm holding Susan and Jillian wants to give me a hug, Susan is merely a handhold/foothold to reach me!

Michael and I are still trying to get over how much they look alike. When we talk, we say sentences like, "Can you please pick up... ...Susan?" lol

Time's up!

No comments: