Monday, May 28, 2007

Wow, I've been letting this slide for too long!

Here's a quick recap:

May 11th-Jillian starts her baby talk, including cooing...I LOVE IT! We have conversations for 5 minutes at a time, and what's adorable is the look she has on her face at the same time, like she's serious about what she's talking about.

May 19th -While in New York, my dad was getting sick, and it was rainy, so we stayed around Queens. The next day, we went to Coney Island and walked around, got (what else?) a hotdog! Apparently, that's where it originated. It was pretty good, but at $2.49, not the best deal! On the 20th, we went shopping and hung out, then we headed back to Ottawa.

This week, all 3 of us are sick...ugh. I think that Jillian got it first, then I got it, and now Michael. Luckily, it's a summer cold, but we're doing okay. Anyway, I'd better check up on the princess and take a nap; Michael's still well enough to go to the grocery store

No comments: