Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Haven't been on top of this lately...let's see...

Had a mini-elementary school reunion on May 9th...it went pretty well, and we were looking at each other's babies, eating and remembering the 'good old days'. Can't believe how long it's been since I finished Elementary school, but I'm not going to throw out any numbers!



Jillian's dressed up for my mom's Glow Party; she holds it every year and you have to wear white because of the black lights on the dance floor. It looks really neat to see everyone dancing and aglow. We had to wait till the end of the Senator's game...which went into double overtime! Thank goodness they won! My Uncle Bunnie was the Chef Extraordinare again...wish I could have eaten the jerk chicken this year, but it was hilarious to see everyone panting and asking for water!


The next day was Mother's Day. Jillian (with Michael's help) got me some flowers and a nice card. Jillian almost threw up on the card itself (she was holding it for me), but changed her mind at the last minute! Michael was very relieved about that! In the afternoon, we went to visit some family at a Mother's Day BBQ, and got a few pictures:


If you go to: http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/utic2003iriley/my_photos , I've added some more pictures to the albums.

Jillian's finally fallen asleep, so I'll try to do the same. Thank goodness for Baby Bijorn's!!!

No comments: