Thursday, September 13, 2007

hey all,
i'm sorry about the lower case, but I'm in an internet cafe in trinidad trying to give jillian water and type at the same time! we're having fun meeting family again, but we're missing michael lots as he has started teaching with his new school and obviously can't take time off work!

jillian's mastered rolling over from her tummy to back, and can sit unassisted on the couch for long periods of time, but will tip over on her back if I sit her on the floor. she also likes to hold onto people's arms and *squeeze* her hand together, creating a nasty pinching sensation! I have dropped the f-bomb a few times because it hurts so bad and I can't disengage her in time!

she's slowly getting used to the heat...but she can't stay anywhere without air con!

sorry, gotta run, but I'll try t o finish this before I leave!

No comments: