Monday, March 12, 2007

(Michael is playing a game with Jillian.)

What a great weekend!

Michael finished his placement on Friday, and has been a huge help now that he's here all week. Not only has he been making all our meals, he's also done the grocery shopping, cleaned up, and taken Jillian for a walk on Saturday and Sunday so I can have a break, and for him to have some one-on-one time with her.
Jillian's been eating like a champ and still sleeping lots! She's started growing into a lot of the clothes that we've received, which makes me a little sad, because I don't want her to grow up! I'm so wacky, huh?
Her bellybutton fell off on Saturday. I didn't have the "Sex and the City" reaction where Miranda freaks out. I was happy about that because it was starting to smell funky!
I've managed to catch up on the congratulatory e-mails; of course there's still a ton in my inbox that I haven't gotten around to yet!
Hope everyone enjoys their workweek! Please send out a labour vibe to my friend Shelley; her due date is tomorrow but she hasn't gone into labour yet!!! Hurry up and give Jillian a playmate!!!

No comments: