Sunday, March 04, 2007



I thought that it was appropriate to change the title now!


Stats:

March 1st, 2007, 4:07am

6 pounds, 15 ounces

18 inches long

Gorgeous girl! (But of course, I am extremely biased!)



Things are going very well for the 3 of us; Michael and I are absolutely head over heels in love with her.


Here is a link to where I will be posting pictures of her:




I will add to this as time goes on...of course!
Anyway, I will post the birth story shortly(when I'm awake enough!)
Take care, and thanks to everyone for the good wishes!
(zzzzz....)
Idania

1 comment:

JEckersley said...

Congrats!!!!!! THat is so wonderful. You guys must be SO happy......She is beautiful.

Your Mom gave me your blog address....and because of YOU, I started one too. ah ha ha ha ha.

I hope you get sleep soon and everything goes really well.

Jen
xo