Thursday, March 15, 2007

(Jillian and her 'bunny' guard)


Jillian is 2 weeks old today!

We've gone through:

-over 100 diapers (yah, it's true!)
-too many wipes to count!
-14 nights of interrupted sleep
-many many phone calls to our family and friends
-1 set of batteries for our camera
-5 lullabies that we sing over and over
-6 story books that Michael reads daily to Jillian
-9 baths
-1 poop incident that we will not discuss

We've also experienced:

-10 cute fingers
-10 adorable toes
-1 full head of hair
-many cute smiles (no, it's not gas!)
-her crazy noises that sounds like an old man grunting
-seeing her get all chubby (I go nuts when I see her tummy, I swear!)

So, yes, I could go on and on about how much we love her!!! We will be putting on some pictures up shortly...I just want to make sure that I don't put duplicate pictures up!

Super news! My friend Shelley is in labour right now! Wish her a good delivery!!!

No comments: