Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Middle of February already??? Well, now there's 4.5 weeks to go, and some days it's flying by; other times (like in the middle of the night), it feels like I've always been pregnant.

I've learned a few things this week:
-Diapers are *really* expensive!!! We picked up some that were on sale this week and we were astonished that one of those packs will only last 1 week.
-Babies have their own special laundry detergent.
-Baby gear is reallly cute and designed so parents will spend a lot of money on them!
-Baby gear tends to need a bunch of batteries
-The bigger pregnant women get, the more anxious they are to get the baby out. I'm not as scared of labour as I used to be; I think it's the sleep deprivation I'm going through because I'm getting very uncomfortable.

We assembled our bouncy chair on the weekend (thanks Shell!). It's all set to go and I'm looking forward to using it.

Michael is bugging me to pack my labour bag and baby bag. Essentially, it's the odds and ends that I will use for myself and the baby when we go to the hospital. (I'll spare the boring details) The hospital route is mapped out if we need to go in the middle of the night or during the day.

My memory is *awful* right now! I changed a password at work, and forgot it 4 minutes later! I got it reset, but I felt awfully dumb! Now I'm getting my co-workers to double check a lot of my work just in case I mess something up. Only 3 weeks and 4 days to go for work...I'll make it, because I'm too stubborn to leave early!

Another doctor's appointment tomorrow...for those who still want to guess the sex, the heartrate was still around 150. It's actually pretty consistent.

Have a good Valentine's day!

1 comment:

rileypenguin said...

My bet is on a BOY