Monday, February 05, 2007

Football is finally over...yipee!

Michael went for a 'guys weekend' and got to watch the game without me complaining about how boring I find football. What I do know about the Superbowl is that 1 team won, and 1 team lost.

Enough of being a smart-aleck. In Windsor, the temperature is -27C with the windchill. Everyone is *freaking* out because they're not used to this weather. Even the news is talking about hypothermia and ways that you can protect yourself. I only watched it because I thought that it was hilarious and that this is normal for Ottawa (well, maybe not this year). It's like watching about a heatwave that's only 27C.

I like being tough, and I particularly like having 'the belly' to keep me warm. It's like my own portable stove. I still had the fan on last night because I thought that my bedroom was too warm.

My belly is getting bigger, if that's possible. I 'play' with the baby now my rubbing my belly in one spot till I feel it move, then I move my hand to another place. Eating is being more of a challenge, as there's less room. Even drinking water can make me feel stuffed!

There's a Hawaii theme at work on Thursday...think I can get away with wearing a bikini? (Just kidding!!!) I have 5 more weeks of work to go and I'm getting excited! I'm glad that I work with nice people, otherwise I'd want to leave a lot earlier!

No comments: