Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty...

A friend of ours has 4 newborn kittens at our house and I wanted the girls to "meet" them-they are still at the eyes closed/stumbling around phase. We were able to borrow them for a couple of hours and I was quite excited!

Jillian reacted to them the way she did when Michael showed her the pumpkin guts from her third halloween-like they were icky! She did manage to pet them, but was not keen on holding them at all.

Susan reminded me of the Abominable Snowman from Looney Tunes..you know.."I'm going to hug you and squeeze you and call you George!"

Anyway, she was so excited to pick them up and pet them and hug them and kiss them...hee hee hee...Michael and I were kept busy trying to make sure she didn't squish one! She liked them on her lap at first, but that quickly changed when she learned that they have teeny tiny claws that don't necessarily hurt, but you can *feel* it.

I've got to say, this definitely makes up for being stuck in traffic for 2 hours this morning, and being stuck behind a scooter going 20km under the speed limit for the last 15km of my way home!

No comments: