Monday, April 09, 2007

Yes, it's currently 2:42am...

I was waiting for Miss Jillian to wake up to feed her, but she's fast asleep...

I want her asleep, she stays awake...
I try to keep her awake when she eats, and she falls asleep...
I try to put her in her crib when she sleeps, and she wakes up...
I put her on the couch with the lights and TV on, and she stays asleep...

AHHHH!

But she's so darn *cute* when she's sleeping!

Betcha $5 that once I lie down, she'll wake up and want some food!

Michael has classes this week, so he's able to help out more... woo hoo! We're starting to pack up to move back to Ottawa...how painful! Yeah, I'm just delaying the inevitable packing(April). And unpacking(In May). And repacking (In August). And re-unpacking(In September). I am making a pledge *not* to move for at least 2 years once we have found our place in September. It's funny how much you can accumulate, especially when you try to get in back into the packing boxes!

Do you think that I can get away with borrowing my mom's clothes this summer and only wearing sandals? Hmmm...

I get to relive pregnancy again through my friends; 2 are due in June, 1 around September/October, and 1 special person in December!!! Hee hee! It's absolutely *raining* babies this year!

Jillian is growing in leaps and bounds and is starting to make sounds like "ah!". She was grabbing my hair yesterday, and is getting better at lifting her head up, but if I'm not careful, her head will drop against my ribcage, and she'll get *mad*. She's still not crazy about lying on her tummy, but she is enjoying her baths more and more each time. Tonight, she was splashing the water with her arms and legs and trying to suck on the washcloth when we were washing her face!

Our friends Mat & Shannon came by yesterday and they brought Thai food...thank you so much, you two! Jillian was very well behaved to the point that Michael thought that Shannon would leave with Jillian if we gave her the chance! ;) Jillian seems to be a social person at this point in time, as she's very calm during her alert periods and loves looking at new people. Sometimes I feel that if I blink, then I'll miss something new with her.

In any case, time to get some sleep! Is it 3am already?

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: