Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jillian and her Grandpa
Happy Monday!!
Has it really been a month already? My mom says that she can tell that Jillian's gotten bigger in the last 10 days. She's got these cute little dimples on the back of her knuckles on her hands and I swear that even her fingers have gotten bigger! Her tear ducts are starting to work a bit too, so when she cries, she has these teeny tiny tears which can really break your heart!
I ended up taking a lot of pictures this weekend as both my parents came over; so when I get some free time, I'll be able to post some more up. Speaking of which, Jillian spent very little time lying down this weekend! Between my parents and Michael, all I ended up doing was feeding her, and giving her to the closest person when I was finished. It was funny watching my dad and Michael trying to hold her the most; when one was holding her, the other one was dancing around, waiting for his chance to swoop in and take her next. It was really hilarious.
Her eyes are open more and more, so it's great seeing her make that contact with you. Michael fed her yesterday and he loved the fact that she was totally focused on him while she was eating. The only thing that she doesn't seem to like right now is 'tummy time'. I'll put her on her tummy, and she'll be fine for about ...oh... 1 minute, then she'll start to yell at me to pick her up or turn her over! I swear that if her arms were as strong as her legs, she'd be crawling already!!!
By the way Jen, I did read your blog! When is your next update?
I love Jen because she will say *exactly* what is on her mind and get away with it!

No comments: