Thursday, June 16, 2011

3 months and 16 days later...

....and I'm still learning French.

Don't get me wrong, my co-workers (I guess they're still classmates at this stage!), and my teachers have been awesome, and I'm still learning something new every day. Just call me impatient, I thought I would have been super-star awesome by now. But I have reached the level where people don't automatically switch over to English when they hear me talking. (have I said that in a previous post? I have no idea.) I shouldn't be so hard on myself, since I still have a lot of time. Patience, Iago, Patience!

In other news...less than 2 months to go before I see NKOTBSB! I've started practicing my moves, but keep on falling down the stairs when I practice "Step by Step"...hahaha!

We are seeing the end of the tunnel when it comes to diapers!!! The kids are almost dry during the night. Awesome times.

Gymnastics are almost done for them too. They do a warm-up where they run in circles, then we do stretches together. For the last month, it is like pulling teeth to get the girls to do the movements at the same time as the coach. Today, we were in the living room, and we held hands and made a circle. Then the girls started to the stretches and movements that they've been shown all year...buggers! Why don't they do that in class? Jillian will do it if she feels like it, and Susan likes to run away...

Michael's school year is almost over, and he's looking forward to dusting off his golf clubs.

Alright, at the rate I'm going, I will be making my next post in July, so Happy Canada Day! I have yet to determine if I will get to Parliament Hill with the family when Prince William and Princess Catherine show up. (and yes, Buckingham Palace did approve calling her Princess Catherine, so yes, I am a nerd, and yes, a Royal Watcher too!). lol.

No comments: