Saturday, January 01, 2011

Rocking New Year with Dick Clark

Ah, what an apt time to re-start my blog. It's been too, too long, but I feel ready to start again. There's been a lot going on with my girls and Michael, and I am very optimistic about 2011. When we started 2010, it was not too long after Jillian's Autism diagnosis, and we were navigating the system, trying to find help for her, like regular speech therapy, a nutritionist to figure out which foods were helping her, and what was hurting her.

The hardest thing was to find a daycare that would accept her, and then get a bilingual helper to come in to help her in her day-to-day activities. Thank goodness for being in Quebec, though, otherwise had we been in Ontario, we would have had to wait 2.5 years.

But I digress...

What do I want this year? Well, I've already got 2 healthy girls that are doing well, and a handsome hubby (awww). And I want a body like Heidi Klum, but apart from tearing her head off and putting mine on, there's no way I'm going to be 6 feet tall! ;)

More soon-promise!

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend! Happy to see you back!