Sunday, November 11, 2007

My daughter thinks she's an owl. She's spent the last week hooting when she's playing with her toys, looking at us, or any other time she feels like it.

I've also seen her open and close her fists when she's hungry; it looks like sign language for 'milk', but then she also holds her mouth open and looks at you with sad eyes..."Mommy, I am soooo hungry!!!". If she's really hungry, I try not to say milk until I have the bottle in my hands, or she'll go nuts until I give it to her!

Poor girl's been sick this week. We had a hectic weekend last week, and were on the go for 4 days straight, so she picked up something along the way. It's the second time that she's been sick ever, so when she cried, she had a confused look because she didn't understand why she wasn't feeling well. Thank goodness I had some Tempra here, as it helped with her raised temperature. Her sleep patterns were also mixed up too, and Friday night, she was up every couple of hours. Rough! Last night was better, so I hope it's back to normal soon.

I'm still on tooth alert-no signs yet, and she's still gumming stuff like crazy, pulls her ears, etc, but I can't feel anything in her mouth. I've started 'brushing' her gums, and even bought 2 different toothbrushes, but she seems to like it when I put her (baby) toothpaste on a (baby) facecloth and rub her gums with it, but it's really the taste she likes. Not to worry, I will let you know when the first one makes its appearance.

No comments: