Monday, July 30, 2007

If you didn't get my email, I have transferred my photos to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/idaniar/

Yahoo! has decided to go with Flickr instead of their regular Yahoo! photos. At least I was able to keep all 537 photos instead of losing all the albums that I have set up-I started it in April 2004, so I would have been pretty ticked off!

Jillian's going to be 5 months old next week! Yikes! 7 more months of maternity leave left....NOOOO! She was a bit fussy today as she really, REALLY likes her morning naps. On Saturday, we went shopping in the morning, and on Sunday, we visited some relatives in the AM, so by Sunday afternoon, she was alternating between smiling, crying, eating(sipping!), then napping for short intervals. I put her in a swing, and bliss(!), she was out for 45 minutes. She passed out around 10pm, and we're going to take it easy in the AM, so she'll be her normal, contented self.

I know that some people say that it's not a good idea to plan your whole life around the children, and I agree. I just know that I'm awfully grumpy when I don't sleep enough, and I like to sleep in too!

My sister-in-law will be showing up next week-yipee! She's currently in Iqualuit (AKA Up North), and hasn't met Jillian yet. She's also due with her first baby in December! We're very excited for her, but are trying to cook up schemes to get her to have her baby here in Ottawa. This is purely for selfish reasons as we want to see her baby ASAP when he/she shows up. Any ideas anyone? ;)

3 comments:

Fawn said...

No ideas on getting SIL to give birth in Ottawa because I don't know how at-home she feels in Iqaluit, but I just wanted to say that I totally plan my life around Jade's naps. I mean, we do have some flexibilty, but a well-rested Jade is a happy Jade, which also means a well-rested and happy me, so I don't mind having to come home to put her to bed. It's easier now, too, that she's migrated to one nap a day and on a a consistent routine. We know we can get out in the morning or in mid-afternoon.

BTW, you need to drop the "u" after the "q" in Iqaluit, otherwise, it's a bad word. ;)

gspot12 said...

I think she's convinced, I'm 90% sure she's having it down here.

Idania said...

Hee hee! I learned a new bad word!