Friday, June 22, 2007

There was no posing this shot!

Oh, I love Friday nights! Michael's finished work and we get to hang out as a family without him needing to work the next day. Right now, the both of them are watching the NHL entry draft. To me, it's like watching paint dry...for Michael, it's like watching the Victoria's Secret models strut their stuff... po-ta-to, po-tat-o.
Michael's started playing this game with Jillian: He lifts her into the air and says, "Up, up and away!" Sometimes she gets into it and throws her arms into the air like she's Superman. Very cute.
It's good to run errands with Jillian. Sure, it's a lot slower, but:
-I get to work out my arms from carrying her car seat around,
-She gets tons of compliments from strangers ("Look at all that hair!")
-She has to listen to everything I say!

No comments: